Pomegranate is known as super fruit, as it has lots of nutritional value. It is loaded with proteins, carbohydrate, fiber, fat and balance amount of sugar (glucose). And more significantly, it has high amount of iron and calcium. Pomegranate also includes minerals such as potassium and copper.
Consumption of Pomegranate increases hemoglobin naturally in our blood and increases healthy blood flow. You should try Pomegranate to get rid of typical symptoms of anemia like weakness, tiredness, faintness and fatigue.
- Prepare juice from 1 medium size Pomegranate and drink it in the morning on n empty stomach. Do this for 2-3 weeks for best result or you can drink it once or twice a day.
- Eat Pomegranate fruit daily to overcome anemia.
- Sesame Seeds
Sesame seeds are another excellent natural remedy that treat anemia. The black sesame seeds are wealthy source of iron; it contains more iron than white seeds.
- Take 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds and
- Soak them in less than half cup of warm water for 2-3 hours.
- Then crush the seeds in same water to form paste.
- Mix this sesame seeds paste with 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Consume this paste. Do this twice a day for fast result.