If you’re using Annmarie Gianni products, you’re already helping the look of your aging skin. But what if you already have a few wrinkles? What do you do if you want to make them appear less prominent?
We have some solutions for you! Though you may not be able to literally turn back the clock, you can make it look like you have.
Natural Ways to Soften the Appearance of Wrinkles
A recent survey found that 67 percent of women aged 45 years and older said they had crow’s feet, and about 40 percent said they were bothered by them. In a British survey of 2,000 women, results showed that most women start worrying about aging when they turn 29 years old!
Wherever you are in the “worry about aging” spectrum, you’ll probably want to try some of these tricks for fading the look of wrinkles. We’d love to hear about your results!
- Instant face lift: Egg whites have been known for centuries to help lift the appearance of skin and minimize pores, making wrinkles less noticeable. Separate the yolk from the egg white, then apply as a thin layer over your face. (You can also use a cotton swab to apply around your eyes.) Allow to dry. You will feel the skin tightening. Leave for 10-30 minutes, then rinse off and apply your regularly moisturizer.
- Apply a little coconut oil. This oil contains a hefty amount of natural fatty acids that help moisturize and hydrate the skin. Apply some directly to the wrinkles and let it soak in. The wrinkles should appear less noticeable. Vitamin E oil and olive oil may also work.
- Use a primer. Before applying your makeup, use a non-silicone primer. This will help keep makeup from settling into your fine lines and wrinkles.
- Try a papaya or pineapple mask. Both of these fruits contain enzymes that help exfoliate. They also provide vitamin C antioxidant protection. Simply mash one or both into a bowl (or use a blender), add some honey or yogurt, and apply to skin for 10 minutes. When you wash off, you may notice fewer fine lines and wrinkles.
- Use turmeric. This powerful spice is full of antioxidants. Mix turmeric powder with sugarcane juice to make a paste, apply on skin, let dry, and then rinse off. You should notice some fading benefits. Continue to use over time to reduce the appearance of wrinkling.