Who doesn’t love that flawless and gorgeous skin of celebrities? Dark and uneven tone is a nightmare for most of us. There are so many factors that can cause us to have an uneven skin tone; pollution, sun rays, poor diet, chemicals and more can cause an increase in melamine production in our skin. There are many beauty products that claim to keep our skin looking flawless, but how safe are they?
However, the natural ingredient of gram flour has been the natural beauty weapon for many women. It really works and can be used on all skin types!
Gram Flour with Milk Cream
This combination deeply nourishes and moisturizes the skin for a softer and glowing complexion.
- Mix gram flour and milk cream to make a fine paste.
- Apply it over the skin and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water and pat dry.
- Repeat this process for once a week.
Gram Flour with Rice Powder and Milk
This combination makes an excellent exfoliating scrub which removes dead skin and dullness from the skin.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of gram flour, 1 tablespoon of rice powder and milk to make a fine paste.
- Apply this mixture over the skin and let it rest for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with cold water and pat the skin dry.
- Continue the process 2 – 3 times a week.