Though hair provides insulation to our body, they can also affect the perfect look of a person. Unwanted hair on the visible areas of the body like hands, feet, face and back are one of the main cosmetic problems faced by many women. Unwanted hair growth occurs due to imbalance of hormones in the body, irregular menstrual cycle, use of certain medications or due to pregnancy. Though there are many latest techniques such as waxing, laser hair removal, electrolysis, etc. are available for unwanted hair removal, they are costly and cannot be accessed by many women. There are many age old natural home remedies available for efficient removal of unwanted hair from different parts of the body. As these remedies are natural, they are without any side effects and are much cheaper than the methods available from beauty clinics.
Home Remedies to Remove Unwanted Hair
The home remedies given here for Unwanted hair removal are very easy to follow. Find out which of the method is most suitable for your unwanted Hair.
Sugar Lemon Mix For Facial Hair
Sugar mixed with water and lemon juice will help in exfoliating your face and offer natural bleach to your face. The lemon juice used will help in lightening the color of your facial hair. These three ingredients combine to help effectively remove hair on your face as well as other parts of the body. It is advisable not to use these ingredients on sensitive parts.
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 10 tablespoons of water
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- One small bowl
- Mix sugar and water in the small bowl.
- Once the sugar solution is ready, add lemon juice into the bowl and mix well.
- Now apply this sugar and lemon mixture on your face in the direction of hair growth on the face.
- Allow this mixture to rest on your face for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with water after 20 minutes, by rubbing the mixture gently with your hands.
- Repeat this process two to three times a week to see a reduction in facial hair.