Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar has a number of healing properties. It has a wide range of properties that make it a very beneficial product in skin care. Amino acids, acetic acid and vitamins are all essential in skin care. The component that makes ACV good dark spots removal is sulfur. Sulfur is the best treatment for hyperpigmentation and dark spot treatment.
- Dab some ACV using a cotton pad and apply directly to the affected area
- Wait for 30 minutes and rinse out.
- Alternatively, you can mix ACV with fresh lemon juice in equal parts.
- Use a cotton pad to apply and gently rub the solution directly to the dark spots. Wait for 30 minutes and rinse off.
- Do this daily for 4-6 weeks.
Horseradish for Dark Patches
Horseradish root is very good for age spots and liver spots. It has high vitamin C content that gently peels off and slows the production of melanin. It has properties that remove age spots and freckles and other blemishes. Mix horseradish with vinegar or honey for best results.
Baking Soda for Dark Spots from Pimples
Baking soda is a very common method used to effectively clear, dark spots and acne scars. To get rid of dark spots from pimples, try this cheap and easy to use home remedy. It is good for exfoliation and encourages new skin growth.
- Make a paste using ½ teaspoon of baking soda and ½ teaspoon of distilled water.
- Wash your face to remove any make
- Apply to affected areas gently rubbing to exfoliate
- Leave it for 5 minutes and rinse off.
- Do this once daily for as long as you find it necessary