– Olives eliminate excess cholesterol in the blood.
– Olives control blood pressure.
– Olives are a source of dietary fibre as an alternative to fruits and vegetables.
– Olives are a great source of Vitamin E
– Olives act as an antioxidant, protecting cells
– Olives reduce the effects of degenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s, benign and malignant tumours, including less serious varicose veins and cavities
– Olives help prevent blood clots that could lead to a myocardial infarction or deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
– Olives protect cell membranes against diseases like cancer
– Olives are a great protection against anaemia