Hair masks are good for improving your hair condition but some of them are very costly. The Only Alternative of these costly Hair masks available in the market is Homemade Hair Mask. For your healthy hair, we provide you’re the recipes of best Homemade Hair Mask that are simple to make with simple ingredients!
Have you ever tried making homemade hair masks? Making Hair Maskat home can be more effective and beneficial for your hairs as you can make Hair Mask according to your Hair problem. Hair masks really work effective for damaged or dull hair. They will be very helpful for you to improve the condition of your hair.
- Most popular benefits of using Hair Masks (Especially Homemade Hair Mask) is they don’t include any harmful chemicals that can cause damage for your hair.
- It is really fun making hair masks for your hair at home. Here are few effective recipes of homemade hair masks. Have fun in making these protective hair masks, but be careful it can be addictive!
1. Olive Oil Hair Mask! For Dryness
- Olive oil is very beneficial for hair growth and conditioning of hair. On dry hair, Olive Oil works like a wonder. Its moisturizing qualities increases the moisture of your hair and also keeps scalp moisturized. Olive Oil Hair Mask with Honey 100% best homemade mask for Dryness and roughness of hairs.
- Nutritional Benefits:
- • Raw Egg is full of Fats, Proteins and Natural Moisturizers
- • Enzymes in Egg whites cleans hair and scalp from bacteria and excessive oil
- • Olive Oil has quality of locking moisture your Hair
- • Honey has natural vitamins, minerals and natural moisturizers with extra healing
- How to Make?
• Virgin Olive Oil
• Raw Egg
• Honey (For Additional Benefits)
Now, before you run to your pantry, we cannot stress this enough: you only need a tiny amount. No more than a tablespoon or your hair will seriously get weighed down and greasy (and you’ll literally smell like a salad all day, so the choice is yours).
Take 5 tablespoons of olive oil and 2 eggs. Mix olive oil and eggs and apply it thoroughly to your hair. Wrap your hair with shower cap and allow it to set for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, rinse your hair thoroughly with water.
Mix both honey and olive oil well and then apply the mixture thoroughly to your hair. Cover your hair with a shower cap or plastic wrap. Allow it to set for 15 minutes. Rinse your hair well with shampoo and water.
You can also use honey along with olive oil to get much effective results. Take 2 tablespoons of honey and 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
If you use Lemon, take 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. If you use Cinnamon, add 2 tablespoon powder.
- Extra Advice:
- • Amount of olive oil and Honey depends on the length and thickness of your hair
- • Drink more water to keep yourself well hydrated
- • Leaving the mask longer will give more softness to your hair
- • Cinnamon powder can be used in place of egg for hair loss problem
- • Use of Lemon in place of egg fights dandruff and soothes scalp itching
- • Keep this mask away from mouth because it could have harmful pathogens
- • Extra use of Olive Oil can make your hair greasy
- 2. Oatmeal Hair Mask! For Soft And Silky Hair And Healthy Scalp
- Oatmeal Hair Mask is best for those who wants soft and silky hair with healthy scalp, protected hair follicles and elimination of excessive oil. Application of Oatmeal Hair Mask on scalp treats several scalp problems including Dandruff, Scalp Inflammation and Scalp Irritation. It increases the moisture and improves hair growth.
- Nutritional Benefits:
- • Oats have Vitamin and Beta-Glucan in it
- • Milk has natural Vitamins A, B6, biotin and potassium
- How to Make?
- • Oats
- • Fresh Milk
- For the preparation of oatmeal hair mask, take 1 tablespoon of oats, 1 tablespoon fresh milk and almond oil each. Mix all these ingredients well to make thick paste.
- Before applying the mask, comb your hair to take out all the knots you have in hair and also ensure that your hair is not wet. Apply the paste and leave it on your hair for 20 minutes. After then rinse your hair thoroughly with gentle shampoo and water.
- Extra Advice:• Almond Oil can also be used with oats and milk if you have hair loss problem
• Olive Oil can be used for moisturizing
• Oats/Oatmeal does not have any side effect if used safely
• In some cases, it can cause irritating or burning reaction
• Apply this mask only on scalp and do not intake it
- 3. Egg And Yogurt Mask! For Dry And Damage Hair
- Egg and Yogurt Hair Mask consolidates the benefits of two things in a single mask. Egg has protein and fats in it and yogurt contains milk fat with lactic acid. Both of these ingredients makes the best hair mask for dry and damaged hairs. It improves hair growth and keep hair moisturized, clean and well-conditioned. Its application also controls excessive oil of hair and makes hair soft.
- Nutritional Benefits:• Egg is a natural conditioner and moisturizer
• Egg has Fats, Proteins and cleansing enzymes
• Yogurt has milk proteins which makes hair strong
• Lactic acid and zinc in yogurt improves hair growth
- How to Make?
- • Egg
- • Yogurt
- Take 1 egg, 1/4th cup plain yogurt and 1/4th cup mayonnaise. Beat egg until it turns foamy. Now add plain natural yogurt to beaten egg and mix all these ingredients well.
- Massage your scalp (scalp massage) and then hair well until your hair becomes wet with the mixture and cover your head with a plastic wrap. Leave your wet hair for an hour and then wash out using mild shampoo. Rinse your hair with cold water for better results.
- Extra Advice:• Apply once a week or as per your need
• Only for Hair use
4. Coconut Oil Hair Mask! For Dry Hair
- Coconut Oil is considered as a very effective oil for dry hairs. When coconut oil hair mask is made, olive oil is also added in it which makes a perfect treatment for dry and damaged hairs. Coconut Oil hair Mask gives moisturizing benefits to hair and make them healthy, soft and beautiful. Coconut Oil Hair Mask also maintains scalp hydrated and makes hair thick and healthy.
- Nutritional Benefits:• Olive Oil is one of the best natural moisturizers for hair
• Coconut oil has saturated fats, with lauric acid, Vitamin-E, Vitamin-D and iron
- How to Make?
- • Coconut Oil
- • Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil Hair Mask is too easy to make. All you have to do is just mix 2 part Coconut oil and 1 part Olive Oil in a small bowl.
- Once you have mixed it, apply that mask on your on your hairs thoroughly. Apply from root to tip carefully and warp your head in a in a bun. Take a shower cap and cover your hair.
- Leave the Mask on hair for 15-30 minutes. After 15-30 minutes, Rinse it and apply shampoo or conditioner.
- Extra Advice:
- • If you have more damaged hairs, you can leave the mask on hair for longer.
- • It is recommended to use Coconut Oil or Coconut Oil Hair Mask on regular basis.
- 5. Banana Hair Mask! For Weak And Damaged Hair
- Banana Hair Mask is not an ordinary Hair Mask. It is full of benefits for hairs. It treats damaged hair and give them power to become strong and healthy. Banana Hair Mask is perfect if you have thin and weak hairs and if you are facing the problem of rapid hair loss. Banana Hair Mask, with the help of Banana and Honey, makes you feel your hair, prevent split ends and increase their volume.
- Nutritional Benefits:• Banana has carbohydrates, potassium, iron and Vitamin A in it
• Honey has natural vitamins, minerals and natural moisturizers with extra healing
- How to Make?Ingredients:
- Take 1 banana and blend it finely. Add 1 Tbsp. of Honey in this blend and mix it. Make sure that you have mixed it well.
- Apply that Hair mask on your hair and cover your hair with a shower cap for at least 15-20 minutes. Once 15-20 minutes passes, you can now rinse your hair and use shampoo or conditioner as you need.Extra Advice:
• Make sure that all chunks of banana are smoothed out otherwise it will remain stuck in your hair
• Riper Banana is better for good results.
• Honey is optional but very beneficial
6. Avocado Hair Mask! For Moisturizing Hair
- Avocado is considered as one of the best natural thing for deep conditioning of your hair. Avocado Hair Mask gives complete moisturizing treatment to your hair as all of its ingredients are full of moisturizing properties. Avocado Hair Mask is perfect for dry and rough hairs to make them soft, smooth, hydrated and thick. It also stimulates scalp and reduces hair loss.Nutritional Benefits:
• Avocado has vitamin E and Proteins
• Avocado makes hair soft and smooth
• Avocado is antibacterial which protects hair and scalp
• Honey is also full of essential vitamins, Minerals
• Honey also gives moisturizing treatment to hair
• Olive Oil is the best natural moisturizer for hair
How to Make?
• Ripe Avocado
• Olive Oil
- Method:Take one ripe avocado and mash flesh of it. Add 1 tablespoon of honey and 2 tablespoons olive oil to avocado mash and mix it well until it turns creamy. Apply it to your hair thoroughly and leave it for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, use a gentle hair shampoo and rinse your hair thoroughly.
- Extra Advice:• This hair mask is only for the scalp hair use.
• You can use Egg in place of Honey as Egg is also a natural moisturizer.
• Do not intake it
It is quite easy to prepare these hair masks and you can use any of these homemade recipes to prepare a mask for your hair for making your hair well-conditioned.