Fats are divided into good fats and bad fats. Good fats are generally liquid in nature and come from vegetables and fish. Polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats are the forms of good fats. Polyunsaturated fats are of great values.
They are helpful in making of cell membrane, good for blood clotting and muscles contraction. Omega-3 fatty acids and Omega-6 fatty acids constituted polyunsaturated fats. These fats are beneficial in case of heart diseases, stroke, arthritis, etc. Monounsaturated fats are abundant in olive oil, peanut oil, canola oil, avocados oil, and nuts. Saturated fats are the harbinger for many diseases. It increases blood cholesterol, and may cause diseases like diabetes, stroke, heart disease, hypertension, etc.
Causes of Fat Accumulation
- Faulty lifestyle
- Lack of Exercise
- Unhealthy dietary pattern (fast foods, Junk foods, etc.)
- More thrust on Non-Veg.
- Lack of Sleep
- Medicines like corticosteroids, antidepressants, and contraceptive pill.
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Diseases
- Breathing Problems
- Liver problems
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Gall Bladder diseases
- Skin Problems
- Kidney disease
- Back Pain
- GERD(gastroesophageal reflux disease)
Herbal Fat Loss Tips
- Massage with dry Triphala powder helps to melt subcutaneous fats in the body.
- Massage with the fresh juice of Trailing Eclipta is effective in overcoming the subcutaneous fatty layer in obese person.
- Indian Bedellium is a wonderful herbal drug to overcome fat and obesity. The recent scientific study has proved that Indian Bedellium being a powerful lipid modulator helps to reduce fat to a greater extent among obesity. Indian Bedellium is also known to combat the raised problems like serum cholesterol, triglycerides and body weight.
- To solve the excessive fat problems, one may consume 1 tsp of fenugreek seeds daily. It is also helpful for weight and obesity problems.
- Regular massage with rape seed oil is helpful in overcoming fat deposition in the body.
- The taking of the mix of turmeric powder (2gm), ginger powder (2 gm) and 1 tsp of honey in warm water daily is good for melting of fat from the obesity. The obese person should consume it regularly.
Lose Body Fat through Ayurveda
Ayurveda is quite effective for fat related diseases. Ayurveda is helpful in overcoming fat reduction, burning of subcutaneous fats, obesity and eases in weight loss. The dry powder massage of sweet flag is extremely helpful in obesity and for obese people by reducing the subcutaneous fatty layer. Arjuna is an ayurvedic drug treats obesity. Trailing Eclipta may be used for lipoid melting. Consuming ginger (2gm) daily after lunch helps to lessen obesity related signs and symptoms. Regular intake of each of half tsp of garlic and ginger reduces weight. For cholesterol reduction, consuming bud of garlic and ginger is also beneficial when taken empty stomach in the morning.
Natural Fat Melting Foods
Fat burning foods seem like as exercises that help to lose extra flab. These foods help to burning of fat in the body. There are many Indian foods that make your body slim & trim and also help in winnowing your waistline. Here the list of foods that make your metabolism faster thereby enhances fat burning. Body fat loss also depends upon what you are eating and how much you are eating? Green tea contains catechins. Taking 4 cups of green tea per day is helpful in reducing fat and considered as super diet and one of the best fat burning foods. Chilli Peppers contain capsaicin that helps to speed up metabolism and cut your fat. To some extent, it also helps to raise your body temperature and melt your belly fat. Cardamom is good for digestion and enhances the metabolism rate, thus helps in burning of fat. Curry leaves are good to cut extra flab and also helpful in flux out of toxins. It is suggested to consume 5-10 curry leaves every morning for naturally burning of fat from the body.
List of Fat Burning Foods
These are the foods, which enhance weight loss reduction, reduce fat accumulation, and thus indirectly help, in fat burning process. These are the natural fat burning foods that accelerate melting of fat and without negative side effects. It seems, they are act like as fat burners.
- Egg White
- Green Tea
- Lean Meats
- Curry Leaves
- Soya and Canola oils
- Fish Oil
How to Lose Belly Fat?
- Belly fat is one of the factors in inviting many dreadful diseases. Here, some of the important home remedies to burn belly fats are:
- The mix of black pepper powder (1tsp), lemon juice (4tsp) and 1 tsp of honey are good ayurvedic remedy for belly fat burning.
- Taking lemon juice and honey on empty stomach is beneficial to lose extra fats from the body.
- Cabbage is one of the vegetables that is extremely beneficial in lowering of belly fat.
- Guggul, the ayurvedic product is highly useful in lowering cholesterol and stomach fats.
- When the mix of Triphala and Guggul is taken, show wonderful impacts in controlling fats from the body.
- Psyllium seed powder stirred into water before three hours meal is good to fill your stomach and reduces the tendency to eat more. This is also quite effective in case of stomach gas control.
- Taking the mix of apple cider vinegar and warm water throughout the day is good to burn extra flab from your body.
- Eating one or two tomatoes every day on empty stomach is good to fight body fat.
- Take ginger on regular basis in your diet. It is one of the ideal diets for maintaining fat percentage.
Preventive Measures to Lose Fat
- One should make a habit of regular exercise.
- Use of barley, green gram, red gram and horse gram is extremely beneficial.
- Lukewarm water is good to flush out toxins from the body.
- For fat management, one should use spices such as turmeric, ginger, black pepper, garlic and black salt.
- Soup of bitter and pungent smell vegetables is good in burning of fat.
- Bitter gourd, drum stick, Neem, grapefruits is good to overcome fat related problems.
- Take those diets which are abundant in fibre proportions.
- Do Yoga.
- Vegetable soup is good to burn fat. It is one of best home remedies for melting of body fat.
- A glass of orange or carrot or pine apple juice is nutritionally good to lose fat fast.
- Lunch with raw vegetables or steamed vegetables enable belly fat melting.