Brushing and flossing and getting regular dental cleans/checkups will help you to have a great looking smile, brighter whiter looking teeth and fresh breath.
They are an important part in preventing gum disease and reducing your risk of tooth loss and dental problems.
Getting a regular professional clean will remove plaque, tartar buildup and staining from your teeth.
But did you know caring for your teeth and having a healthy mouth reduces your risk for:
- heart disease,
- lung infections,
- kidney problems,
- preterm birth,
- erectile dysfunction
- and even cancer
Saves you money – prevention is better and more cost effective than cure. Regular dentist care isn’t expensive – neglecting your teeth is!
1. Save money. Prevention is less expensive than cure. Regular daily care of your teeth and gums will prevent problems in the future and leave you with lower dental bills.
2. Fresh Breath. Your mouth will start to smell if you do not clean it regularly. You take the rubbish out regularly so it doesn’t start to stink, clean your mouth out at least twice a day.
3. Stay kissable. Who wants to kiss someone with food between their teeth or bad breath? Brushing and flossing is the cheapest and most effective way to remove food and bacteria and keep your breath smelling of roses.
4. Prevent gum disease. Gingivitis (inflammation of the gums and the first stage of gum disease) is caused by the plaque build-up around your teeth, leading to swollen gums and teeth that bleed when you brush them. Plaque is an accumulation of food and bacteria, which appears in everyone’s mouth and it needs to be cleaned off regularly to keep your mouth healthy.
5. Reduce your chance of a heart attack or stroke. Bacteria from your mouth can make its way into your bloodstream and increase you chance of a heart attack or stroke.